McClure, Mark, DDS, FAGD
Dr McClure’s specialty is Biological Dentistry, Holistic Dentistry, Integrative Medical Dentistry,
His practice philosophy is that chronic and degenerative disease can be caused by toxic filling on teeth, jawbone infection, the bite, or airway problems. He states that – As a holistic dentist, I integrate medical and dental problems to help restore the patient to health and promote wellness.
Dr. McClure attends to all facets of Biological Dentistry, Family dentistry, Non-surgical Periodontal therapies, Oral surgery including removal of mercury fillings or toxic root canal teeth, cosmetic dentistry, head/face/neck pain associated with bite and jaw problems of TMJ.
He is listed in the Washington Consumers Checkbook “Top Dentists” as noted:
- Dentistry degree, University of Maryland, 1973
- Degree of Integrated Medical Doctor-Dentist (IMD-D), Capital University of Integrative Medicine (CUIM)
- Fellow in the American Academy of General Dentistry
- Former Provost and President of CUIM as well as Professor in the Department of Integrated Psychiatry and Neurobiology
- Developer and founder of Denticare (of VA, DC,MD, and PA), the Dental Group, and National Integrated Health Associates, where he practices Biological Dentistry
- His interest and studies in holistic health began in 1979, and has intensified throughout the years
Formal Education: Catholic University of America, University of Maryland,
University of Maryland, School of Dentistry, General Dentistry Residency V.A. Hospital, Washington, D.C., Capital University of Integrated Medicine, Doctor of Integrated Medicine.
1995-Present: National Integrated Health Associates, a comprehensive integrative medical and dental center designed to assess, treat and research chronic conditions of pain and illness, and health enhancement.
1981-2008: Private practice of General Dentistry at The Dental Group, a multi specialty and general dental group practice in Riverdale, MD.
Howard University School of Dentistry, Capital University of Integrated Medicine serving as Professor of Applied Neurobiology, Provost, Department Co-chair for Integrative Psychiatry and Neurology, and President.