Rehme, Michael, DDS, NMD
Michael Rehme, DDS is a biological dentist whose practice is located in St. Louis, MO. He graduated from dental school in 1983, from the University of Missouri- Kansas City and then in 2003 he received his Certification in Clinical Nutrition. Dr. Rehme began practicing biological dentistry in 1994, and since then it has given him an opportunity to provide his patients with a new and innovative dental concept that promotes the Tooth and Body Connection.
Dr. Rehme uses dental materials that lend themselves to wellness. He also evaluates dental procedures such as root canals and implants and recognizes how these procedures may compromise our biological health and well being.
Educating patients is one of Dr. Rehme’s primary concerns. This not only opens up lines of communications but it also allows his patients to take an active role in their decision-making process.
- Does not offer mercury fillings, nickel-based crowns or cast partials
- Does offer gold, ceramic and composite fillings and other restorations
- Protects patients and staff when removing mercury amalgam fillings
- Evaluates the biocompatibility of dental materials before placing them in the mouth
- Does offer non-adrenaline, non-preservative anesthetics
- Does not promote the use of fluoride
- Provides nutritional support and assistance
- Takes the time to listen to his patients needs and concerns
Certifications and Professional Organizations
- Member and Fellow of International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- Dr. Hal Huggins’ Multi-Discipline Alliance
- American Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine (IABDM)
- International and American Academy of Clinical Nutrition (IAACN) CCN, Certified Clinical Nutritionist
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Missouri Dental Association (MDA)
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society (GSLDS)